Brand Heritage Bicycles
Daisy is our flagship. Named after the cow that supposedly started the Great Chicago Fire, she is a tribute to retro American bikes, and represents our desire to appeal to every rider by making bikes that are classy, classic, and that will look at home parked against a white-picket fence or churning up gravel in Chicago’s infamous potholes.
This is a great starter bike… perfect for hotels, campuses, light and casual commutes around town, weekend rides.
The Daisy Standard starts with our first production frame, a hearty mixte frame, and features:
• Durable powder-coat finish
• Velo-Orange plush saddle
• Alloy mustache handlebars
• Velo-Orange Natural Cork grips
• Schwalbe Delta Cruiser tires with K-Guard®
• Hand-built wheels, with double-wall alloy rims and double-butted spokes.
• Choose the stock 1-speed coaster brake hub, or upgrade to a 3-speed Sturmey Archer coaster hub.
• Add a font caliper brake for added comfort and security.
Would you like a freewheel hub with a pair of caliper brakes? Check out the Daisy City edition.